TONYMOLY Cat Wink Mascara [Review]

May 21, 2012


As you may already know, I'm a sucker for anything and everything that's completely adorable and/or resembles a cat! The Cat Wink Mascara, without a doubt, was an instant buy. 
Now, I usually don't have any type of expectations concerning mascaras. They all tend to have amazing advertisements 'Add More Volume! Add More Depth' but when it comes down to it, no matter which brand or type I purchase, my lashes always end up looking the same.
So why would my expectations be any different with this, an extremely cute looking Korean product, when Americans already have a billion mascaras that tend to do same for me?



Now,
This product impressed me
and for a Mascara, that is saying a lot!
What I thought it was an impulsive and completely aesthetically buy ended up turning into my now favorite Mascara. Not only does the product apply quite well, It doesn't clog up your lashes together and the brush is quite good as well. It actually gives this sort of wink look to your eyes! No need for falsies anymore! Well, perhaps I'm exaggeration a little bit, but this really does make your eyelashes far more noticeable.
If you want a good mascara, I really recommend this.
#1 Volume & Longlash



- Purchased by an Korean vendor over at Ebay: Cosmetic Love ♥
Also, please be patient for Asian products tend to take a while to process and deliver.


 Cons: The adorable kitty face is could wear off if tossed around your purse carelessly. 


| Milk's Rating:  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  |

2 comments

  1. love this masacara 'cuz i LOVE cats too! thanks for the review I think I would get my hands on them :) pls check out my blog too thx thx!

    www.mimikaayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! :3
      It took me a little while to get here, due to the ever so slow shipping over here but it was so worth it! <3

      Delete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.