ETUDE HOUSE: Sweet Recipe Sweet Eye Cupcake [REVIEW] #1 Banana &Chocolate, #3 Peach & Honey ★

May 6, 2013




Etude House has to be one of the cutest makeup brands I've laid eyes so far. Their new line Sweet Recipe is the yummiest! Instead of going crazy and buying EVERYTHING, (These are just the eye shadows, I tell you the complete line is extremely adorable!) I gave these products some thought and against my little spoiled heart, decided to only get the ones I would actually use regularly. Even though I'm retraining myself to get all of the eye shadows. For now I will review these two. I believe they are the most neutral/natural looking ones. 

(#1 Banana & Chocolate ★ #3 Peach & Honey)




Once you take them out of the plastic box you have these cute little tin cupcakes. Perhaps you can recycle these in the far future to store little earring or jewelry. Though it has enough product to last you quite a while!

• CONS: Silly little cons, but I think they're TOO Glittery. Though this is not necessary a bad thing but considering I got them for a natural day look, It makes me a bit uncomfortable to wear these, during the day. However if you want a crazy night time look, these are perfect! Soft & pretty.

• PROS:
They're resistant, pigmented & extremely adorable. Affordable too! They're easy to carry around & Wont break easily. (I dropped mine a couple of times and survived!) Though don't go dropping them, perhaps I was lucky! Ah, and they're lasting. Even if you don't use the Seal in Mist.



Here you have little macros of the eyeshadows! See how glittery and pigmented they are!



The lightest part of the Eyeshadows aren't the same! I thought about this as I tried them. The Banana Chocolate is a bit golden-ish, and the Peach & honey is a it more lighter!
What looks have you guys done with these eye shadows? Which one is your favorite? Makeup tutorials with these are welcomed!

| Milk's Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤ ♡ ♡ |

4 comments

  1. That pink duo look so pretty! I was wanting to get the purple one just cause they are so cute but I don't even wear eyeshadow that often. >.<
    hehe Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and I think the purple one would look, too drastic? Unless it's in a smokey eyes and THEN you'd have to be dressed accordingly because It would be so weird to wear smokey eyes in gym clothes. hehehe.
      Still, I want the Purple ones too! ♡

      Delete
  2. These are great! I love Etude House. Also, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Go here to find out more: http://voraciousreviewsforyou.blogspot.ie/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I've just come across your blog, and I really like it!! :3 Your posts are so cute and informative ;A; I have the etude house sweet recipe blush and it works pretty well for me; I think I'll have to try out the eyeshadow too, I really like the Peach & Honey one! Would you be interested in follow each other's blogs? :oo
    -kiyomi
    kokorsasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.