WHAT TO WATCH : Short Comedy Favorites! (3 Minute Anime) ♥

December 8, 2014










Lately I've been watching all the short comedies on Crunchyroll.
(I'm pretty sure you can stream these anime elsewhere but I do prefer this platform since they are always up-to-date with all the on going series. Not to mention I dislike watching low resolution episodes on my computer or ipad.) I'm currently obsessed with these three & I'd like to share them with all of you!

Each episodes are all less than 5 Minutes. (See, I wasn't even kidding when I said they were short!)
They're currently ongoing. So every-week there's one or two new episodes.
If you have time and don't know what new anime to watch, you should definitely go watch these! (& Share your thoughts/recommendations on the comments!) ♥ ♥ ♥ 

I. Poyopoyo - Do you like cats? I love cats! Everyone should go and watch the cutest cat anime eveeer! It's adorable & funny.
If you're having a bad day I'm pretty sure Poyo will cheer you up!
It also doesn't really matter which episode you start watching. You wont get lost in the, what plot? lol.

II. I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying - This one is so funny & perverted. Otaku Husband & a what-seems-to-be normal wife equals endless amounts of laughter. If you've ever dated someone that's not into anime, this will hit the spot. Also, if you're a true anime geek you'll get all of the hilarious references.

III. Orenchi no Furo Jijo - This one is unbearable addictive. Yaoi. Adorable, regardless. The men in this series are all total hotties.The intro makes you believe it's an actual 30 minute serie! Really sucks it's so short! PS: That One Sexy Octopus...

I hope you'll find these as addictive as I did ! ~
Much love  ♥ 

1 comment

  1. aaah !!! i watched the husband one and sigh sigh sigh so sad its so short ;;;-;;; me and boyfriend loved it id watched it over and over again haha

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.