GEO: Big Grang Grang Brown Lens WHC-244 ✿REVIEW✿

May 2, 2015





I ordered these from loveshoppingholics.com. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the correct ones. I've ordered from this page many times before without any troubles so my surprise overpowered the upset.  (I'm currently on the process of receiving the correct pair, let's see how that goes! Their costumer service take some time to respond.)
The original order included the GEO Big Grang Grang Choco Lens WHC-246 which I've previously owned but needed a new pair with an updated prescription. However I recieved the Big Grang Grang Brown Lens instead. Both are pretty similar, thus why I didn't notice I'd receive the wrong ones. Yet the halo around the lens in the choco ones are much darker making your eyes seem much bigger. These, the brown,  make your eyes look much brighter and doll-like.







✿ Pattern: As you can see, the difference between both is a couple of shades darker/lighter. When placed right next to each other like this you can clearly see. 


Enlargement: Subtle yet noticeable. Since this brown is such a light color, your eyes won't look incredibly fake but they WILL enlarge your eyes. Which is why I love to wear these out and feel comfortable that I wont have a bunch of strangers trying to figure out what's wrong with my eyes. (How it would usually happen with the Ruby Red ones...)

Comfort: These are really comfortable. I can wear them for 8hours + without any itching. I do always carry eye-drops and use them out of habit. 





| OhdearMilk's Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ♡ |
5 out of 4 just because I love the Choco ones better. (⌒_⌒;)



2 comments

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.