IPSY: 'ALL EYES ON YOU' January 2016 ✿REVIEW✿

February 5, 2016

✿ ✿ ✿

Hello lovelies! You know the drill. I'll be reviewing last months Ipsy bag because I completely lost all hope in ever receiving it on time. Fortunately, this month's bag brought really useful & nice items. 

The items I received this month were:
★ theBalm Cosmetics: Mr. Write (Now) Scott- $17.00
★ City Color Cosmetics: Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves - $5.99
★ AVEENO®: Daily Moisturizing Lotion - $0.87
★ Pur-Lisse: Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum - $30
★ tréStiQue: Mini Concealer Crayon in Bisque - $14

Total Glam Bag Value: $67.86 ★ (This certainly compensates for the wait!)



This is the second time I recieve a product by tréStiQue, this time the Mini Concealer Crayon in Bisque. I don't really use concealers since my face doesn't usually break out or anything & my foundation usually cover everything else. To my surprise the color matches my skin tone. I've only tried it ounce and I had a hard time blending it with my foundation but maybe it's because I haven't gotten the hang of it. People are giving this great reviews but I'm feeling really neutral towards it. 
❤ ❤ ♡ ♡ ♡ ]


I was really happy to receive the City Color Cosmetics: Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves since I never seem to receive any type of eyeshadow in my Ipsy bags, even though I've told them countless of times how much I love eye shadows and HATE lotions... These aren't super pigmented like I'm used to, but they're still very nice and they blend so well! I think they're perfect for everyday looks. Will definitely leave this on my travel bag in case of makeupmergencies! 
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ♡ ]


This item was the full sized item. (All the full sized items I've gotten seem to be eyeliners!) I'm not to fond of it, since I only usually wear liquid eyeliner. However the theBalm Cosmetics: Mr. Write (Now) Scott's very pigmented but it smears easily, which is no surprise since that's what usually happens with non liquid ones. I can't tell if it's a purpelish brown or deep purple? but it's a unique shade. I like it but I don't think I'll be using it, often? or ever? 
❤ ❤ ♡ ♡ ♡ ]


Well... you can imagine how upset I was to get this in my bag, right? I do acknowledge that the AVEENO®: Daily Moisturizing Lotion's really nice and it is fragrance free but I just don't like lotions on my 'makeup' bag. Every time I see I'm going to get a lotion is instant frustration. At least is from a brand I like!
 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ]


This was an interesting product to get and try! The Pur-Lisse: Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum is something I hadn't tried before. I don't think I've ever purchase anything for the eyes other than primer. It's really smooth and not sticky at all. I'm not sure if it works because I've only tried it trice so far and I don't think that's enough time to see a difference but I definitely like these types of things more than lotions! ~ 
❤ ❤ ❤ ♡ ♡]



ft. Bola'efango (aka. la nena) She was supervising my lil' product shoot.

If you want to try out these monthly Glam Bags you can subscribe on Ipsy Here! ♡
Also, when someone or a friend subscribes to the Glam Bag with your referral link you earn 250points, you can exchange these points for really nice rewards on their page. Which is really nice!
________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for not being as productive lately. I'm utter chaos without a planner but hopefully mine will arrive sometime soon. It  has been almost 3 weeks now...
 Ps: Never order your planner from Japan. Specially when you need it asap. ( ╥ω╥ )
Stay safe lovelies and have a wonderful weekend! ♡
~RariMoon

3 comments

  1. que buena la bolsa de ipsy este mes
    un beso!
    http://cynabmakeup.blogspot.cl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm quite interesting been thinking on getting my self some ipsy bag for quite awhile but always been afraid that it would get me brands that I don't like and lotion (since I already own quite some few) but yeah I guess I will try and subcribe from Ipsy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.