Ipsy: Hot Summer Nights July 2016 ✿REVIEW✿

July 30, 2016


✿ ✿ ✿

Hello kittens!
I'm quite happy to be making this review today because my glam bag actually arrived on time! Can you believe it? It's still July! So mad kudos for that!
However, there were a few dislikes. Like the bag itself for instance. It looks amazing on photos but actually it's a weird 'faux'-like type of material that wrinkles? If that's even possible.
I do love the fact that it's holographic, don't get me wrong! I just wished I'd be a much sturdier material.

Anyways, on to the products received this month! 

★ theBalm Cosmetics: Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Kumar – US $2.00
★ Palmetto Derma: Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask – $9.99
★ skyn ICELAND: The ANTIDOTE Cooling Daily Lotion – $9.49
★Thrive Causemetics: Infinity Waterproof Eyeliner in Lauren (Matte Black) – $22
★Luxie Beauty: Luxie Rose Gold Small Angle Eye Brush 215 – $10.00
Total Glambag Value: $53.48  ♡ ♡ ♡



Even though this was completely sealed. (You had to use a scissor to cut off the tip open.) My whole Ipsy bag had this mask's scent! Weird, right? This claims to brighten and smoothen your face, which I actually felt it did but what I liked the most about this was the little exfoliating crumbs it had. I'm actually pleased with this!


Well, this looks like mud on my skin... Even though I'm sure it looks way better in this photo, don't be fooled. I'm really not a fan of this shade. However, it's pigmented! Which is always a good thing, I just don't see myself using this. (If anyone wants to swap this, let me know!)

Finally! A waterproof eyeliner that's actually, waterproof! Nice. I wish the tip would be a tad bit thinner but hey, we can't win them all. I tried to wash this out and it didn't budge. Had to use a wipe. I'm adding this to my 'products that will survive a beachday on your face' list!

Angled brushes are the staple brush that you just can't live without. At least, I can't! They're good for eyebrows, lower lash line, winged eyeliner, they just have so much uses! I was a bit shocked that this brush is worth the same as the Ipsy bag itself. It's soft, so I'm not sure how well this is going to worth with pomades (Still haven't tried it since I use the Anastasia one for my eyebrows) but still, it's good to have these brushes in handy!

This is basically the only thing I didn't like about this months's bag. However I did like the websites description on this item:  "Because when you’re stressed, your skin is stressed. Let’s chill out."  It is cooling and perhaps someone else might find a better use for this than me, it's just that my skin rarely gets puffy and/or red. Excluding thos times my allergies kick in.
 ♡  

Overal, I'm quite content wth this month's bag. It's not super amazing but not completely terrible!
If you want to try these monthly Glam Bags and see if you have better luck than me, you can subscribe on Ipsy Here! ♡ When someone or a friend subscribes to the Glam Bag with your referral link you earn 250points which you can exchange for really nice rewards on their page.


Have a wonderful weekend! Love you all ~
~ RariMoon

2 comments

  1. I never tried an ipsy bag before but I need be honest the only product that i found useful It was the brush
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute products! I'd like to try that eyeliner! :)

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.