IPSY: GLAMAZON September 2016 ✿REVIEW✿

October 1, 2016

✿ ✿ ✿

Hello kittens! ♡ 
I'm very impressed by the quality these past few bags have had. They're getting so much better and I'm very content. Also, I did receive the bag before the month ended, so progress, right? At first, I though I was going to completely hate this bag but it look so much different in person than on their promo photos.

The bag contained: (Aprox. value)
★EYEKO: Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in Black - $20
★Buff Her House of Exfoliation: Vanilla Almond Crumbles - $25
★ tarte cosmetics: tarteist™ lash paint mascara - $10
★ Be A Bombshell Cosmetics: Nail Polish in  Va Voom - $6
★ NUXE: Moisturizing Mask Crème Fraîche de Beauté - $10

Total Glam bag Value:  $71 ♡ ♡ ♡


This was my favorite out of all the items. It feels so nice on the face, unlike those other harsh 'natural' exfoliators. The smell however is more on the almond side than vanilla. Which I didn't mind but definitely not what I was expecting.

Well, the tip reminds me of a Sharpie Marker to be honest. It's pigmented and lasting but then again you can't really go with with eyeliners. Nevermind, you can. It's smudge free too! .

Ipsy needs to stop sending me Mascaras. They really do. I honestly don't understand how to tell when a mascara is good or not. They all do the same to me. I don't care how many variations in shapes and sizes humans can create but seriously, stop it. This isn't as thick on the eyes? I guess. however it's a pure mess inside this little tube.

So, I received Va Voom and I hated it. I really love dark nail polish so I am aware they tend to be thicker than lighter shades but this was way too thick making it a such mess to apply. Also, you would think the thickness would help them last longer but no. They started chipping off the very next day as if I had been wearing this polish for weeks (And yes, I used a clear top coat to seal everything!).

♡ ♡ ♡

If you want to try these monthly Glam Bags you can subscribe on Ipsy Here! ♡  
When someone or a friend subscribes to the Glam Bag with your referral link you earn 250points which you can exchange for really nice rewards on their page!

Have a wonderful weekend! Love you all ~
~ RariMoon

1 comment

  1. So, I confess you totally sold me on Too Faced, and I’m going out to purchase a palette this week. It’s a shame that Peach one sold out, it’s got so much variety. Chocolate Bon Bons looks great too, though. ✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.