Sugarpill: TRINKET LIQUID LIP COLOR ✿REVIEW✿

November 1, 2016

✿ ✿ ✿

Hello kittens!
I'm so happy, after waiting for forever (basically an entire year) Sugarpill relaunched their first liquid lipstick and I managed to get my hands on TrinketLet me tell you, this color's a total dream come true! ~ This is their revamped version of their original released that was in collaboration with Beibadgirl. However this time around, they changed their packaging, bottle and reformulated their product. Also, it smells so good! Orange cream goodness! Yaaaassss ~ 



At first I thought I'd be to 'shimmery' for everyday wear but I was so wrong, It's really wearable! The shimmer isn't that 'In your face' in real life. At first, you can't see the gold sparkles but you just have to wait until the product dries off completly and then, Sparkles! That's another thing I liked, the formula's smooth and lasting. Probably one of the best formula's I've come acrossed so far. You might probably need to retouch it once if you're out drinking and living that nightlife but for a regular any day use I think you could accidentaly leave Trinket at home and not have a freak ot during the day.

However, one thing I really hate's the applicator. It has that children's makeup feel too it. Did any of you ever had kids makeup sets were the lip applicator would be a weird-like sponge that would break in one use? Well, that's how this one feels. Maybe it's because it's too fluffy? I don't know. I'm just not that fond of it but again, that's basically the only thing I hate about Trinket. 

As a side note, Trinket claims to be vegan, which is another cool thing since anyone can purchase it regardless of their lifestyle, here's the ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Kaolin, Petrolatum, Isobutylmethacrylate/Bis-Hydroxypropyl, Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, Dimethicone, Polyester/Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Polysilicone-11, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain (+/-): Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Tin Oxide.



Overall,  I'm honestly so in love with this lipstick! This product goes 'Out of stock' often so if you're interested in getting your paws on Trinket have your money ready & your eyes peeled to Sugarpill's Instagram for updates.

I also have another Sugarpill review that you can check out here if you're interested: Sugarpill Burning Heart Pallete ! 

I hope you all have a fantastic week. I'm sorry for not being able to update as often as before, I had to limit myself to one post per week until I finish this semester! Love always,  

~ RariMoon

1 comment

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.