Katy Perry, Prismatic Tour - Puerto Rico | Featuring MUA : Kimberly Santiago ♡

October 18, 2015 San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico


October 12th was an amazing day. Not only did I get to see one of my guilty pleasured idols in my hometown, Katy Perry! ♡ ♡ ♡  *Keeps Squealing Forever* I also got to spend time with my gorgeous best friend which also happens to be an amazing Makeup-artist, Kimberly Santiago! These tickets were completely sold out within the first two hours on Mar 16, 2015. So, I'm beyond grateful, it was definitely worth the wait!

I arrived at Kimi's home where we got ready for the concert, and that's when she did wonders to my face! Don't believe me? See for yourself:




Kimberly,  tell us what products were used to achieve this look!? 
•Face - Mac Pro Longwear Foundation, Mac Pro Longwear Concealer, Bettina Dual Foundation Powder, Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder.
•Contour - Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, L'oreal true match powder, Jordana Blush Powder.
•Brows - Antastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil, Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Palette, Covergirl Coverstick concealer.
•Eyes - Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Palette, Kat Von D tattoo liner, Maybelline the Falsies mascara, Ardell Double Up lashes, NYX cosmetics white eyeliner.
• Lips - NYX cosmetics lip liner pencil & LimeCrime Velvetine in Bleached.

How did you get started in the makeup industry?
Well, when I was little, I always wanted to have Britney Spears's face. Her makeup would always be so perfect but when I would try it on me it would never look like hers. So one day I typed on YouTube " how to do your makeup like Britney Spears " and I came across  makeup gurus like MissChievous and LittleKiva; they thought me everything I know today!

What's your Favorited thing about this job?
The look on my clients when they see themselves fully glammed up, it's a priceless moment!

...and what's the one product you can't live without?
I honestly can't live without setting spray, it's has truly changed my whole makeup career.

✿ ✿ ✿

PRISM WORLD TOUR
(These photos were taken from El Nuevo Dia, since my camera didn't zoom and I couldn't possibly do any justice to her gorgeous feline-inspired outfits! )

The Show was amaaaaazing! We danced, screamed and sung to every single song. I love how Katy puts so much effort on making the stage look extra special for each and every song and how she's constantly changing outfits. Heck, she even brought in a horse for when Dark Horse played! The cat motif everything killed me, I think that's my favorite thing about her. Kitty Purry

I was extra happy with the fact that they played all my favorites! ( 'exept Peacock... : < ) Haha!  The songs that were played that night were: Roar, Part of Me, Wide Awake, Dark Horse, E.T., Legendary Lovers, Kissed a Girl, Hot n’ Cold, International Smile, By the Grace of God, The One That Got away, Unconditionally, Walking on Air, This How We Do, Teenage Dream, Cali Gurls and they ended the show with FIREWOOOORK!!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM BRIGHTER THAN THE MOOM MOOM MOOOOOONNN.... *cough* Ahem... I adored every single moment of the concert. She even took time to spend time with her fans, though I wish she would had picked me to go on stage with her! ♡

The only thing I didn't enjoy was the wait. Katy Perry's performance begun at 10 p.m. I didn't mind the wait that much because I was obviously having too much fun taking selfies and such... but I wish the show had started sooner, after all the tickets stated that the show would begin at 8 p.m. 
The opening act was Tinashe. I had no idea who she was, honestly...
Oh, and everything there was oh-so-expensive. I wanted to get a souvenir concert shirt buy they started at $30, and let's not begin with the food & drinks... Kimi and I held our guts until the very end! Other than this, everything else was quite pleasant. Great seats. No one overly obnoxious next to us. In fact, I think I was the obnoxious one singing on top of my lungs inconsideratly! 

(The cat's performance was my favorite part! It was purrrfect!)


(...with Puerto Rico's flag! ♡)


Finally, I'm not going to spam you guys with a billion videos because yeah, I did take almost a billion. However I will spare you guys the agony and will only post two and the cat meowing bit! Guess which two songs? PS: Please bear with my tragic singing in the background! Haha...




I really hope to have more amazing nights like this in the near future. All the month we waited was worth it. Now I can't get all her songs out of my head, they're forever stuck on repeat! 
Until next time! ♡ Loooove ~ 

17 comments

  1. Lucen tan lindas ambas! me alegro mucho que pudieres ver a Katy Perry, ella es completamente hermosa! *o* proyecta un aura tan sincero, me encanta cómo es :) , que bien que diera un show de calidad, y que sintieras que todo valió la pena, tu maquillaje y outfit son completamente encantadores!
    Saludos hermosa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Sí, Katy Perry es tan preciosa! Definitívamente dio el mil porciento en el show ya que los vestuarios y el escenarío estuvieron súper Epic. ♡
      Abrazossssss.

      Delete
  2. AWWWWWW so cool *ç* You must have so much fun <3 I envy you !! :3
    I really like your make-up!!!

    I like your blog!
    Maybe we can follow each other? :3
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you! Where are you from? Maybe some day she'll make a show near you!
      and yes, that would be lovely !
      ✧・゜*

      Delete
  3. Your makeup is on point! Very pretty~ Looks like an amazing night and glad you had fun!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog :) I started following you, hope you are able to follow back if you'd like.

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! ♡ It was all thanks to Kimberly Santiago! and yes, that would be lovely!
      ✧・゜*

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, sooo luuuckyyy! I'm jealous,it looks like you had an amazing time! :) Loving the pics, your makeup and also your hair! :)

    Kay
    https://shoesandglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank youuu! ✧・゜*

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It really was! I wish I could had recorded everythiiiiingggg! <3

      Delete
  6. What an experience! I love your hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is amazing! And it looks like you had fun! So cool :D
    Thanks for your comments! :3

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you! I love yours so much , too! <3

      Delete
  8. i love your hair! and also katy perry is a great singer! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is! the acoustics were amazing too! What's your favorite song of hers? <3

      Delete
  9. Lovely outfit! looks fun
    Don't forget to enter the giveaway on my blog http://annazuerker.blogspot.fr/2015/11/jexshopcom.html
    <3

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.