Frank Coffee Scrub - CACAO [REVIEW]

August 28, 2014



Isn't this quite clever!? ❤
The yummiest thing I've purchased in a while, though it's not edible at all! Last week I stumbled upon a curious Instagram account with many natural scrubs, me being such an impulsive shopaholic with this massive weakness for simple yet cute packaging designs I ended up ordering the CACAO coffee scrub from Frank  , Affordable & extremely worth it! ❤



It has such an invigorating after smell that makes me crave for a warm cup of coffee for the longest! Two handfuls was indeed enough for my whole body, comforting enough It wasn't as messy as I imagined. So much for being worried what my family would say when they'd discover the mess in the tub, right? The shipping was surprisingly fast, which is a huge plus for me or anyone, right?!
At this point I really want to try the other scrubs, so I'll keep you all updated.

| OhdearMilk's Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ |

1 comment

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.