i. Weekly spread ☼

September 8, 2014




Cups and swords;
A week filled with intense emotions, impulses and above all, action! Definitely wont be a boring week, of that I am certain. Ah, before proceeding I'd like to express how grateful I am to have such a wonderful friend who's been inspiring and ever so helpful through my magical journey with Tarot readings. Leelah ♥



✧  ✧  ✧




Monday - Five of Pentacles :
Still struggling, both emotionally and financially, this card represents a desperate need for support and comfort from those who actually care.
Should take this day to focus my energy on ways to improve my business.

Tuesday - The Hermit :
Tuesdays are filled with anxiety for me, work-wise, since I have to deal with many uncompromising humans. This card is indicating me that I should withdraw from all those unnecessary situations & reflex on myself. This is the day I should make all my personal plans.

Wednesday - Page of Swords :
“Go for it!” After all the planning, despite the set backs that might come along the way, it is time.




Thursday - The Sun : Today's going to be a very good day! ☼ 

Friday - Ace of Chalices (reverse) : Control your emotions.
It's been a rollercoaster ride for the past days, emotionally. Try to do something productive instead of letting whatever emotion that might be felt take the best of me.

Saturday - Three of swords : Perhaps this isn't the best way to start the weekend, sings of pain and sorrow may arise. Maybe a slight relapse?
It's time to accept the loss and move forward with your life. (& to be honest, this is exactly how my Saturdays feel like.)





Sunday - The Hanged Man :
We control by letting go, we win by surrendering. A situation might arise where where I might want to force my will, but no. Wait, sacrifice. A day to be vulnerable.

What to avoid - Ten of Cups :
Avoid neglecting my family while I pursue my more material goals.

What to strive for - Five of cups:
This card represents a person who is caught up in the past and unable to move on,
I should focus of forgiveness and the positive outcomes of all the situations.


Onwards!

2 comments

  1. Hi again,

    I think that your interpretations are great. While you don't need more, I'd like to add some of my own observations from the reading:

    The Hermit is a need to be alone, to carve out your own path and let your intuition show you where it is that you'll want to go next. Others might want to give you advice, but it seems that the best advice comes from within.

    The Page of Swords stands up for himself and isn't afraid to tell it like it is, even if he feels like no one is listening or taking him seriously.

    Saturday looks like a tough day, but I guess you'll have to take it one step at a time.

    I'm around if you want to talk, text or FB me at any time : )

    It's really awesome that you're using the weekly spread to look ahead. I hope that it brings you much light at the end of the week!

    It's so refreshing to see someone adding their intuitive take on a reading. Your intuition is on point, girly.

    Missing you already,
    Monica Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I really do need someone so reassuring as you.
    Usually, this might be a bit funny, I place the cards on a flat surface as organized as possible but next to me everything's so scattered.
    From Tarot books, to my humongous laptop with your blog, the ipad with google on it (Which I'm usually always searching card meanings) & my phone doing just the same!
    I'll try to make the weekly spread into a habit because it's ever so amusing how accurate these days have been.
    You have no idea how happy your comments make me and the fact that you took the time to read this! *happyhappy* ♥

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.