TOM : My Napping & Nikukyu Osumashi Pooh-chan Order! ✿REVIEW✿ ( + $5 Off your order ).

February 26, 2016

✿ ✿ ✿

Hello kittens! ♡ 
Not to long ago I splurged on a few items over at Tokyo Otaku Mode since they were offering Free Shipping on orders $100+, I couldn't just ignore that. Right? Btw, they still have that offer up!
I decided to get a couple of things but today I will be just reviewing two items from Osumashi Pooh-chan! I got these because I really needed a new bag & wallet ( since mine was falling apart).  Also, there are so many fake Poo-chan items out there, that I just really felt safe that I wasn't going to get my hands on some crappy bootleg.

"Pooh-chan is a super cute 3-year-old black cat, who is caringly looked after by 5-year-old Ayaka-chan. Pooh-chan's favorite foods are strawberries and fish, and her hobbies include travelling, playing with Ayaka-chan, and taking naps on the red roof of their house. Pooh-chan is a super cute 3-year-old black cat, who is caringly looked after by 5-year-old Ayaka-chan. Pooh-chan's favorite foods are strawberries and fish, and her hobbies include travelling, playing with Ayaka-chan, and taking naps on the red roof of their house. "

They have an online store that you can check out here: http://www.pooh-chan.com but sadly for me, it doesn't ship to Puerto Rico. However,  I'm so glad that Tokyo Otaku Mode doesn't inflate their prices like others stores do with Imported items!




 Napping Pooh-chan 2-Way Boston Bag: (US$26.99) Material: PVC, faux fur.

This bag is very spacious! I was a bit worried that this bag would be a bit smaller but no, it's the perfect size. I choose the black version because PVC items tends to wear off, peeling off the skin over time. Black items however don't look as horrid as colored items do when this happens. It has a little fluffy tail detail which I love. Indeed this is an original item and definitely not a horrid bootleg! To be honest both pair of carrying handles and shoulder straps are really comfortable. At first I thought I'd find annoying the fact that you can't hide the handles of the bag when you wear it as a messenger but that wasn't the case at all.

"Perfect as an overnight bag or for trips to the gym this cute bag is sure to make all your journeys a little more fun!" - TOM






♡ ♡ ♡ 

 Nikukyu Pooh-chan Trifold Wallet: (US$25.99) Material: Polyurethane.
The little paw strap to hide the wallet's closure was what really sealed the deal for me. Not only does it keep everything neat and closed, it's so adorable too! I choose this one mainly because it has a little coin pouch at the back which was a much needed asset since my previous wallets where always flooding with loose chain (since the coin space on my previous wallets wallets were usually so small)! At least now, I actually have space. The only thing I completely missed that I didn't like was the fact that it doesn't have that transparent spot where the ID goes. However, I really don't mind that since I'm usually not showing off my ID unless I have to purchase something with a credit card? Which is hardly ever since I always pay with cash.  If you're looking for a cute small wallet to take with you on the go when you're going to travel via bus or train(?) and you know you're going to need all the lose chain this is definitely the right wallet for  for you! I'm so worried that I might destroy it with stains & scratches since I'm such a monster and throw everything in my bagpack. Regreting just a little bit not getting the black one, but the pink is much cuter!




 ________________________________________________

So there you go! I'm going to make another post soon with the other four items I got, so stay tuned for that. 


Also, don't forget to enter the Blippo Japan & Kawaii Shop Giveaway: Here

I love you all & thanks for the support, always. 

~RariMoon

9 comments

  1. I saw those at TOM too omggg <3 I wanted to buy but I already got a new wallet and bag recently OTL >< SO glad you did a review on it because now I got to see the inside and quality up close!

    And I wanted to ask where you're located? O: Because TOM always offer free shipping on orders $100 plus (I'm located in the US). Their minimum order for free shipping is $100.

    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That must be it, I live in Puerto Rico. Free shipping is never free over here. Usually there's an extra tax fee for shipping over here, it sucks. For example; whenever I purchase things online at Forever21 I always have to pay the $20 shipping (Even though I qualify for free shipping) just because I live in PR. : < So i was just really impressed ot was free-free shipping, haha.

      I'm glad you enjoyed the review, btw! I seriously want all the bags. ♥︎

      Delete
  2. Omg everything it's soooo cute! I love cats, so it's impossible for me to not love this!! *-*

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. REDDIT FAKE ID VENDOR 2. FAKE ID DRIVER LICENSE 3 fast fake id shipping 4 getting a fake id 5 fake id maker online fake id for facebook verification

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.