Pusheen Box Fall 2016 ✿Review✿

November 11, 2016

✿ ✿ ✿

Hello kittens! 
It's the day you've all been waiting for, The Pusheen Fall box review! I've been waiting for months now and I just can't believe it's finally here. The box's huge, adorable and omg it's so incredibly cute! Now, I told myself to refrain myself from using the word 'cute'  too much for this post, but guys, I know this is going to be really hard because look at how cute everything is!

Now, what exactly is the Pusheen box for those curious ones? It's a seasonal subscription box, which means you'll only get 4 boxes a year. You can learn more about this from their website: Pusheen Box. The quarterly plan's a totally of $49.95 and it gets processed the 15th of the first month of the next shipping cycle.

I'm really excited to show you all the goodies inside, so let's take a peak! 

Right off the bat, I died a little on the inside when I saw the box itself was actually bat-Pusheen and purple! Also, it has the cutest little paws on the bottom side. My first box and I get to have the special edition box? Yes. Well, this lil' hoarder isn't throwing this box away, ever.  (Previous boxes have been Gray, like Pusheen!) When you open the box you receive a small postcard with a list of the items you're getting and Pusheen box's social networks on the back, or front? 


The first thing, I'll be showing you cuties is this Pusheen notebook & pen. It's a holographic cover so the leaves look like they're moving when you open and close the notebook. Actually, it's a pretty decent notebook overall that I find myself using for college or misc. The lines inside aren't too thick. Which in case you didn't know, I'm very picky with my notebooks, I like really thin writing lines. Also, I'm a sucker for themed pens so this was a quick win for me. 


I'm upset I got this box a few weeks after Halloween because this was the perfect quick and easy costume! The next thing's Pusheen's cat ears and tail. The clips are surprisingly strong, so I actually will find myself using these as normal hairclips when I'm at home. Which is no surprise there since I'm never embarrassed when it comes to wearing cat ears in general. The sweater's a size M but it definitely feels like a Large. Which I don't mind since I'm all about that cozy sweater life, when it's not too warm outside... which is usually always... ahem, anyways! It's the print super adorable?


Now, IT'S VYNYL PUSHEEN THE BAT THE CUTEST THING EVER?! ❤ ❤ ❤  This has to be my favorite item out of everything. Actually, I'm lying. The mug and sweater ar quick runner ups but anyways. This totally useless item will be sure to spark a bit of happiness to your life. Place it on your desk, shelf, on top of your printer, tv. I don't know? Put it someplace where it can showcase it's cuteness. Bat caaaaaaat ! 


I'm a little bit upset with this mug because it arrived a bit, beaten up? I don't know why. I already contacted customer service to see what they can do. So, I'm just waiting for their reply. I'm not sure if you can notice in the photo, I did my best to make it look pretty but Pusheen's face looks all weird and sort of, scratched? Sighs, but putting that aside; It's a mug. It's a cat mug. It's a Pusheen mug. Like seriously? I don't think I need to explain anything else. Perfect for tea or anything really!   

Another cool thing I got inside the box where these three coasters, which I already know I'll need to protect them from my cats because they're going to want to destroy them. Don't ask, my cats are just evil like that. I think I'll be using these very often from now on because most of my mugs aren't really sets that come with plates so I tend to spill them since I place them on my bed, on top of my notebooks, you know, places that are totally stable or meant for mugs, right?


Finally, I got Sticky notes that I'll probably never use because I don't want to destroy it's cuteness! I mean, even if I did decide on using them, I'd probably just stick them everywhere around my house as cat decor... So, let's forget about that for a moment... Followed by a Pumpkin air freshener that I probably won't ever open either so it never stops smelling nice! Props for it being really cute too! 

I hope this was aesthetically appealing to you cuties, since, Pusheen is the cutest thing ever! I definitely can't wait for the Winter box now since I bet it's going to be filled with lovely Christmass themed goodies. I tell you these subscription boxes will be the end of me... but aren't they worth it, right? ❤

Have a lovely weekend,
love! ~RariMoon


6 comments

  1. That is very indeed package subscription perhaps I will subscribes too

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG PUSHEEEN!!! I love this little guy ^^My bf always get me some pusheen presents because he knows how much I love em <3

    Spring Homedecor - read more

    Check out my Insta / Google+ and stay tuned ♥Instagram
    Google✚

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this looks like the most adorable little box.:-)
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg everything is soooo cute!! How it's possible that I din't know this box?! It's super adorable! :3
    Thanks for your sweet comment! I promise to do a tutorial on how I take pictures as soon as possible :D

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I have thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks. mattress cover with zipper

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.