IPSY: Tres Jolie March Glam bag 2017 ✿REVIEW✿

April 12, 2017

✿ ✿ ✿
Hello, kittens and welcome to Dripdrip
Today I'll be reviewing Ipsy's March glam bag. This is a late post, I know but only because my package got lost in the mail somewhere and I had to wait for Ipsy to deliver me a new one. Thank god, that they have the best customer service! (I still hate how long these bags take to get here) Anyways, do you guys like these reviews? Do any of you mind that they're so late? Do any of you actually pay attention to the glam bag value? I need feedback guys! Sometimes I feel it's a bit pointless posting these so lete, but oh well. At least the products samples are getting really good.  Also, I think this month's bag is beautiful. Pink velvet goodness. One of the biggest Ipsy bag so far and top 3 on my personal favs!

March's Glambag contained:
 OFRA Cosmetics: Peach Blush - $12
 tarte: cosmetics tarteist™ Delish - 1 ml Value $3.33
 Air Repair Skincare: Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer -  $3.50
 Beau Gâchis: Tapered Blending Brush - $12
★ ModelCo: Eye Define Retractable Crayon Liner in Black - $14.00

Total Glambag value: $44.83! 
If any of you want to try this monthly bag you can subscribe to Ipsy Here! ♡ 
(When a friend subscribes to the Glam Bag using your referral link you earn 250points, which you can exchange for really nice rewards on their page!)

 ✿✿✿

  tarte: cosmetics tarteist™ Delish lipstick was everything! I think everyone received one in their bag this month. Not only does this shade suits me so much. I got Delish, btw! But it dries down comfortably and since it's such a 'natural' color it doesn't fade hideously like some colors do. I had never considered tarte's lipsticks before until today. I definitely recommend taking a peak. I know I'm swatching all their colors next time I go to Sephora! 

 ★ One thing I really love about Ipsy is that they always manage to send me some kind of brush in every monthly bag, which saves me so much money since brushes are so expensive! This one's a blending brush, Beau Gâchis: Tapered Blending Brush! It is such a good quality and didn't shed on the first use, like some brushes I've previously owned. Keep them coming because you can never, ever, ever have enough of these! 

 ★ This is the ModelCo: Eye Define Retractable Crayon Liner in Black. It's hard for me to tell when an eyeliner's a good eyeliner because they are all the same to me. Honestly! Does any of you have this same issue? This one's black and water resistant. Which It's true to some extent, it did last me all day. Except for the waterline, but I don't think any eyeliner lasts any decent amount of time in the waterline. It did apply smoothly, so that's a plus! I like the fact that it's retractable because who's got time for sharpening pencil liners, right?

 ★ I have such a hard time finding good moisturizers, just because my skin's so oily, as If you guys hadn't noticed with all my past reviews! Living in a pretty warm and humid island doesn't help much either. Moisturizers often take too long to dry and/or just makes the foundation look so horrid when layered on top. This one, however, did very nicely! To the point, that I actually like this moisturizer which is so weird because this is designed for dull, tired and dehydrated skin. Air Repair Skincare: Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer, I feel like you guys are doing it right! Give me a month or so and perhaps I shall include it in my skincare routine blogpost in the near future. 

★ This color is so pretty that I'm even using it on my lids and yes, it's a blush! I just think it's such a cute peachy shade. You can also use it as an highlighter! It's so pigmented and you can even also use a dampened brush with this product for a more intense look. OFRA Cosmetics: Peach Blush is also another one of my favorites out of this month's bag. 

So there you have it! Have any of you tried these before or received them too in their Ipsy glam bag? I know most Ipster's are extremely happy with tarteists lipstick! I think Ofra's peach blush was a close runner up. I'm even considering purchasing a few other shades in the future.
Have a greet week guys, see you soon! Much love! 

Natidí

Post a Comment

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.