Ipsy: SideShow April Glam Bag 2017 ✿REVIEW✿

May 5, 2017

✿ ✿ ✿
Hello, kittens and welcome to Dripdrip
April's glam bag is a red-orange clutch shaped like a ticket. I honestly think this is such a pretty carnivalesque bag. I'm glad these monthly bags are improving both in quality and aesthetics! (Minus the February one). Also, I feel like the product selection is finally matching my needs. It took a while, but I'm finally not getting mascaras or lipglosses. 

MintPear - Vitamin C Serum: $15.18
Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush: $5
ColourPop Cosmetics - Crème Gel Pencil in Best Show Me: $5
The Base by Lara Bingle - LB Cream in Beige: $5.87
Naked Cosmetics - Heavy Metal #04: $14.99

Total Glambag value: $46.04! 
If any of you want to try this monthly bag you can subscribe to Ipsy Here! ♡ 
(When a friend subscribes to the Glam Bag using your referral link you earn 250points, which you can exchange for really nice rewards on their page!)

✿ ✿ ✿

★ I'm not a fan of Colourpop, at all. Why? Well, you can read my horrid experience with this brand here: COLOURPOP X KAEPOPS & ROOCH ULTRA MATTE LIP + LIPPIE PENCIL. Because of this, I wasn't excited to be getting the Crème Gel Pencil in Show Me. However, It's not bad. It's smooth and pigmented. I'm actually tempted on using this as eyeshadow since it's such a pretty copper color. I've only used it once and it was lasting. I guess for the price, it's not a bad catch?

★ I was so excited to be getting this Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Brush simply because my younger self was such a huge Lisa Frank fan. However, I was expecting the quality to be better than this. You can clearly see where the print connects, which makes me think it might tear away with use. Oh, and it's a rather small light brush made out of synthetic hairs. Perfect for traveling, but if you're into heavier brushes you might not like this. Other than this It's a blush brush but I think it's perfect for contouring since it blends the product nicely.
 

I'm completely loving this Heavy Metal pigment by Naked Cosmetics. It's so pigmented! I've never tried pigments before because I've always feared I'd make a mess, which I did anyways! I recommend using your finger first if you're a beginner like me. Specially if you're not used to pigments. I live for warm colors like this and to my surprise, it blended nicely. Fallout's inevitable or at least for me it was.
 

★ This doesn't smell like mint! Which I was actually expecting due to the name. The MintPear 's Vitamin C Serum uses 'the power of vitamin C to combat signs of aging like wrinkles, sunspots, fine lines, and diminished moisture'. It's a bit of a heavy product, so little goes a long way.  This is one of those products you have to keep using to see visible results but it did feel very moisturizing!

★ Apparently, The Base by Lara Bingle is a primer, toner, tinted moisturizer, and bronzer all in one.  Kinda' cool, right? but to be honest, it's my perfect shade so I doubt I'll even consider this as a bronzer. Though I'd guess for those with lighter skin, this could be perfect for that. It has light coverage that you can build up to a medium I'd say. I think this is perfect for when you're on the go and don't have enough time to do a full face but still want to look presentable.  
✿ ✿ ✿
 Are the products getting better for you lovelies too? Have you tried any of these products outside of Ipsy?
Your thoughts are always welcomed. Have a wonderful weekend lovelies! 
~Natidí 

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I wish it wasn't chipping off already, I love it so much! ;-;

      Delete
  2. I'm following you! (please follow me back if you like my blog)
    http://riwlawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :)
    This bag look great ! I love the design!
    The naked eyeshadow color is super cute *^*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this bag contains really good products~ I love it the makeup brush~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, one of my favorites so far! ♡♡♡

      Delete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.