Limecrime: Velvetines in Black Velvet, Fetish and Rustic. ✿REVIEW✿

September 19, 2017

✿ ✿ ✿

Hello lovelies, welcome to Dripdrip
Today I'll be doing a quick reviewing on three Velvetines from Limecrime: Fetish ($16), Rustic ($20), Black Velvet ($20). If you've been following me for a while, you probably already know how much I love LimeCrime's Velvetines. Nothing compares, honestly. If you're new, however, you can check my previous reviews here

These aren't from any specific collection so you can find them on their website all year round. 

"Lime Crime products are PETA verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free. Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients. As part of the Leaping Bunny pledge,our suppliers also certify that no animal testing is ever performed at any point in our supply chain.


Fetish (deep plum) - I've been wanting a purple liquid lipstick. Sadly, this was the most underwhelming shade out of the three. Why? because I expected it to be more intense in purple pigment. Sadly, it was darker than on the photos or swatches on their website. The bright side is that it's a much more wearable color? However, it wasn't what I was expecting.

★ Black Velvet (true black) - I owned and still do, actually, their original black unicorn lipstick. It was the only black lipstick owned that I truly loved. I decided to get their liquid version and I seriously love it. It doesn't feel like you're wearing black eyeliner. It dries quickly a bit messy at first so be careful when applying since I found this formula to be runnier.

Rustic (earthy red) - My favorite go-to shade at the moment. It's red but it's a warm type of orangey warm. It's perfect for daytime in my opinion! And actually, out of the three, I feel this one fades out the most gracefully.  


There you have it, I hope this has been useful. I really recommend LimeCrime's Velvetine as always, if you want comfortable liquid lipsticks that last up to 8 hours. The only reason they fade on me is after eating really greasy foods. Out of the three, the one I honestly think is a must-have is Rustic

✿ ✿ ✿

Have a lovely week, Stay safe.
Also, click here if you want to get 
$5 off your first purchase! 
~ Natidí

Post a Comment

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.