TONYMOLY: EGG PORE SET [REVIEW]

July 24, 2012


This adorable set by TonyMoly includes:
i. Blackhead Out Oil Gel ii. Tightening Pack iii. Silky Smooth Balm


At first I was a little skeptical before purchasing this item because I'd read so many reviews on how it doesn't 'work' but due to it's cuteness I couldn't resist and had to get my hands on these and try it out for myself! 

Before I start this review I'll give you a peak of the results after using all three eggs:

Before and After

I do apologize for the lack of symmetry, it's a bit hard to tell the difference so I raised the contrast a bit on the first photo. After using all three products my face was so silky smooth! 


Now, The process;
First, boil hot water, why? To steam your face so the pores loosen up. 
Though it it said that pores don't exactly 'open', it does help the skin absorb the product faster! 
I Steamed my face for about about 5 minutes. Do so for this amount of time, until you can't stand the heat, or you're face's a tomato. After this, apply the Blackhead Out Oil Gel
You need to rub your face until your face gets milky white. Also, after 4 more minutes of doing so, Leave it rest for about 15 minutes more. 
Why? Because You need to make sure your skin actually absorbs the gel.  
People sometimes give bad reviews to facial products because the just apply, rinse, and expect a miracle!
When it comes to black heads, and I bet you know how stubborn they are! "
Any extra minute with the product is  always good. 

 

  After you've completed with the first egg, you'll proced to the second, 
The Tightening mask! Now this was quite interesting to apply. It remained moist while applying, unlike some masks that start drying up the moment you apply them. So, I did like that! It took about 5 minutes to dry up completely, and guess what? It didn't crack! I could talk/laugh/eat? Ok, not really. But it didn't make my face all hard and uncomfortable like other products I've used.  By this point I was somewhat tired, so after 5 minutes, well... maybe 3, I proceeded to washing off my face. 




  Finally, The Silky Smooth Balm. Oh wow does it live up to it's name! It felt funny. I admit. This is supposed to clog? up your pores, and minimize the appearance so the blackheads aren't that visible. But to be honest, this just leaves the face so perfectly soft! 


PROS; The combined use of these eggs whitens your face, not to the extreme, but it does leave a perfect glow to it. Oh, another pro is how Adorable this is! I can just leave lying around my room and it looks like an ornament! 

 ★ Cons; It didn't come with a spoon! 
Even though I don't really mind, it was indeed quite a hassle trying not to make a mess!
Whenever I would dip my hands, I would either get too much product or too little.



i. Blackhead Out Oil Gel - | OhdearMilk's Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 
|
ii. Tightening Pack - | OhdearMilk's Rating: ❤ ❤ ♡  ♡ |
iii. Silky Smooth Balm - | OhdearMilk's Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ♡ |



Where to find it? Over at Ebay! Thanks to Cosmetic.Love ~

Do you still have any curiosities? Questions?
Please do comment! I'll always reply lovely readers! ♡
- Rari Moon

9 comments

  1. Wow!! perfect egg pore set!
    I could check your blackhead out effect.
    :-)

    nice~~!!
    I read your post, well.
    thx!

    James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I thought about buying these when I ordered stuff from koreadepart.
    I should have! .__.
    Maan~
    Anyway, thanks for the review ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a bit skeptical trust me, I thought well... if it doesn't workout at least they look cute! Yet, I was actually very surprised with the outcome. ♡

      Delete
  3. thank you for the review! follow each others? :)

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review!
    i wonder why did you give the tightening one 2 stars?
    you see, i was thinking of buying these products xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome! :3

      Well in all honesty I've used better tightening masks & Compared to the other two, this one I saw the least results.

      Though the three work magical, I do believe the tightening mask alone wont do much to your pores.

      Delete
  5. love the post ! totally love the Korean fashion and makeup, especially because I live in Korea
    I’ve been blogging about beauty and food of Korea here, please drop by ^.^
    www.cunggie.com
    oh and my friends always ask me where to get stuff and now there’s finally a website !
    www.mootta.com

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.