TONYMOLY: Latte Art Cappuccino Cream-in Scrub [REVIEW]

February 20, 2013




★ This has to be the best scrub I've tried from TONYMOLY so far! 
Up until recently I've been using the Egg Pore Set a bit of a struggle since it's a 3 step process and I'm the laziest kitten you'll ever meet... but it wasn't up until this month that I've been going to the gym a lot more frequent & been exposed to more dirt, sweat , etc. that my black heads began to worsen. (;___;) Horrrriiibleeeee. Again, I read a couple of horrible reviews abut this product. Yet, compulsively as always! I decided to give it a try.  








First of all, the packaging is extremely adorable. I've had a couple of people asking me "Why is that cup over there?" or "That cup is so tiny!" and I proceed on explaining them it's actually a face scrub. So extra bonus point for being an ice breaker item! 

It brought a tiny spatula! I must confess I made a mess either way! Haha, but the thoughts what counts right? Now, Before I use ANY face product I always like to steam my face so my pores are open & the product works, best? It's a thing. Usually people tend to give bad reviews but it's because they don't really wash their face properly or only leave the scrub for one minute and expect miracles! 

Simply boil water. Add a small towel inside the boiling water & after it's soaked careful remove, squish & place on your face for five to ten minutes. CAREFUL not to burn your face. The point of this is for your face to take in the steam. 

Afterwards I applied the product in my face; Rubbed for almost five minutes & left there for ten. You can take care of your Pet Megu while you wait for the time to pass. (~*3*)~

What I really loved about this is Cappuccino Scrub is the fact that it really is coffee based, and you actually feel the warm sensation as your circularly rub your face with the product. It's really amazing!  

PROS: It really left my face feeling extra warm & clean! It's just one simple step. (Scrub only!) unlike the 3 step Egg Pore set. (Perfect for lazy potatoes!) I believe it also whitens a bit? Again, it's not a miracle worker, but when used at least 3 times a week, wow!  ♡

• Worth the price since it will probably last you for 3 months + Depending on the usage.

CONS: Even with the spatula, ther product's very sticky/messy so when you place the spatula back into the little cup you have to remember to clean it very well!
It's not really a con, but if you're aloof like and extremely messy by nature, this can be a little set back. 


| OhdearMilk's Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ |


2 comments

  1. Whoa super cute packaging! I love coffee so this interests me greatly xD how much did it cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a lovely smell too!
      & the pricing depends, because I got mine for $11 on ebay,

      but I've seen listing ranging from $10 - $15 ~

      Delete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.