ETUDE HOUSE Princess Etoinette: Crystal Shine Lipsticks in shade PPK002 [REVIEW]

March 17, 2013




It's been such a busy week, I was almost unable to make my weekly post! (ノ´д`) Hence why the different usual product background & photo quality... please forgive my silly cellphone photos,  but at last let present to you the: Crystal Shine Lipsticks in PPK002!
It is such an AMAZING lipstick. I swear, the photos don't do it justice! It is such a small lovely lipstick fit for a princess. It's not a Shocking but a bright pink. It's so delicate & I completely adore the Etude Branding/Logo on the stick. Those are the little details that completely wins my heart.




I've never tried any Etude Lipsticks until now & oh boy, has this been a dangerous thing! I officially want them all now ~ Simply because they're really smooth. Have blue hues, so they won't make your teeth look really yellow. Ah, and they don't make my lips look all cracked.

• Pros: It's lasting. Which is a HUGE plus because reapplying can be quite hassling or embarrassing if you're shy about applying your lipstick in front of people! You'd probably have to re apply if you eat out or drink though, but for the most part it will last quite a while. Also, The fact that it wont make your teeth looking yellow! Bonus points for this! 

• Cons: It's a bit shiny. So if you thought this was a matte pink lipstick you should look for another line because this one contains a bit of tiny sparkles & it's glossy! Just not too much! Perfect for my taste if you ask me. 








Swatch time!
 ♡
This is with two swipes.

You can see how glossy & moisturizing it is! I honestly feel like it's a MUCH brighter version of the TONYMOLY Cat Chu Crazy Tint. (Though the tint wears off much faster!)



Do you thin it's really fit for a princess? Or do you think it's too glossy? 
Would you rather it be matte pink? 

| OhdearMilk's Rating: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ |

4 comments

  1. This is a really cute lipstick color and I love the packaging :). i don't think it's too glossy.

    I added you on bloglovin ^^ hope you can return the favor

    www.Pursiko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this shade is the nicest one from etoinette range! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.