DIY: STRAWBERRY NAILS ♥

April 14, 2013


Strawberry Nails in 3 easy steps! Now please do remember to keep your polish remover close by as these things can be a bit messy at first. Don't give up, remember, practice makes perfect!




The nail polishes used here are all Bettina in Green Apple, Red & Art Deco Yellow.
For the dots, which I believe is the hardest part, I dipped the tip of a bobby pin in the yellow polish.

This is just one of the many ways (and color schemes!) you can do to accomplish these kawaii  nails! Here's a few inspirations:

Check their Instagram accounts!
They have more cute nail art ideas ~ ♥

2 comments

  1. Very cute nails <3 I've tried strawberry nail art like a year ago! Reminded me to try again because that time my nails didn't turn well!

    Who did your art of your blog? I love it, it's super cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I'm still struggling with the strawberry seeds! The little dots always seem to be such a hassle! You shoul definitely try again, and tag me so I can see how you did ~ :3

      Ah, and the artwork for the blog was made by a extremely talented friend of mine, you can find her here: http://m.facebook.com/kowaiteaparty?id=121704644568995&_rdr <3

      Delete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.