IPSY: February 2016 PRETTY IN #IPSYPINK ✿REVIEW✿

March 18, 2016

✿ ✿ ✿


Hello lovelies! ♡ 
You know the drill. I'll be reviewing last months Ipsy bag because these bags NEVER arrive on time here in Puerto Rico. Barely two days left before the next month is clearly not on time for me. However, they're doing it right because I loved everything inside this month's bag, except for the lipgloss of course, tough I'm thinking of mixing with another lipstick I own... anyways! 

The items I received this month were:

★ Trust Fund Beauty: Nail Polish in I'm Kind Of A Big Deal - $15
★ BelláPierre Cosmetics: Mineral Blush - 6 grams Value $30
★ Luxie Beauty: Flat Definer Brush 221 - $12.00
★ OGX: Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Miracle In-Shower Oil - $8.99
★ VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind: Sparkling Lipgloss in Pink Sequin - $9 

Total Glam Bag Value: $74.99 ★ // This one has to be the highest valued bag I've received so far! I received 3 Full sized items but to be honest, It feels like 4 because the Mineral blush is so close to the 9g full size! 





OGX: Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Miracle In-Shower Oil - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ 
This shower oil leaves my hair feeling really smooth and you can actually use this product on your body, though you shouldn't do it If you hate feeling a lil' oily. I wasn't expecting getting this brand on my Ipsy bag since I can easily get this at my local Wallgreens but hey, they saved me a trip! & It's actually a great product.



BelláPierre Cosmetics: Mineral Blush - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
I'm in love with this mineral blush. They shade suits me so well that I've been wearing it almost everyday. It's lasting but then again I always use setting spray afterwards so I'm not quite sure how lasting this product is by its own. I definitely needed a change from the creamy blushes I usually wear. Ipsy, keep them going that you're doing so well! 



Trust Fund Beauty: Nail Polish in I'm Kind Of A Big Deal It ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡ 
This color is perfect! I don't know how to even begin to explain how perfect this shade is. It's a true baby pink that's on the cool side, if that even makes sense I love it. Sadly, not lasting at all. I wore it for 2 days and by the third day I had to re-do my nails because they already looked chipped and horrible. It was so disappointing. 



VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind: Sparkling Lipgloss in Pink Sequin - ♥  ♡ ♡ ♡ 
I didn't like this. It tastes horrible and it's extra sticky. However, it does look nice over matter lipsticks. Just a little bit though, not too much! I don't like lip glosses anyways so maybe I'm being biased but I wouldn't buy it on my own. 



Luxie Beauty: Flat Definer Brush 221 - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ 
Brusheeeeees! I get so happy whenever Ipsy sends me brushes and this one's pink. I feel like the $10 dollars are worth it each and everytime! Haha, but on a serious note, this brush feels so nice on my eyes and It does blend real nicely. It's synthetic so maybe I can try it with the colourpop colors to see if they finally blend. Who knows.

There you go, you can also check out other Ipsy Bag Reviews here, Click! If you want to try out these monthly Glam Bags you can subscribe on Ipsy Here! ♡ Also, when someone or a friend subscribes to the Glam Bag with your referral link you earn 250points, you can exchange these points for really nice rewards on their page. Which is really nice!
________________________________________________________________________________

The Winner of the Blippo Giveaway is: Full name: Lucía Hernández López (toriyaki08@gmail.com)
From Spain. Congratulations girl, can't wait for you to receive your prizes!

Have a safe Weekend, Love always.
~RariMoon

12 comments

  1. la ipsy vino muuuy buena!
    amé el esmalte de uñas y el rubor
    la brocha esta super buena igual
    y el bolso!! amado jaja
    un besote!


    http://cynabmakeup.blogspot.cl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the design, name and colour of this nail polish! too bad i can never find any that would last more than three days, so now i'm just using gel uhh

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wet and wild's nail polish is so good tho, I might review them next! It'a the only polish that actually lasts on me for more that 3 days. ♡

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I actually used the lip gloss recently and it wasn't so bad, but It wasn't very lasting!

      Delete
  4. This is so cool! The mineral blush looks really good :)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argan oil is literally the best thing in the world! They help my her to keepitself hydrated so I think that's awesome *3* Also, I'm in love witb the color of that vintage gloss <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ai first I wasn't used to the stickyness in my skin but after a while I became used to it & now I love it! ♡

      Delete
  6. Hi there Rari!~~ Thanks for dropping by my blog! I've just saw this video on Michelle's channel and wow this bag is super cute and filled with so many awesome products!!! Loving that blush!! Yes, argan oil a great product!! I like lipgloss but too bad this lip gloss is too sticky and tastes horrible. Thank you for the awesome review!! :) <3 <3 <3 from Chuonie

    Chuonie.Blogspot.Com I Youtube.com/Chuonie

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.