IPSY: HELLO, SPRING! MARCH 2016 ✿REVIEW✿

April 15, 2016

✿ ✿ ✿

Hello lovelies! ♡ 
I'm sorry for the slight inconsistency this past month. I've been bombarded with so many class assignments, projects and essays in real life, haha. What a nightmare! This has made me slack off a little bit on my blog even though I have so much content already to produce for the next 3 months. So don't worry lovelies, I promise you my future posts will be worth the wait!  Summer is just around the corner & I'll be only having one class during June. (Can't wait to have so much free time!)

Now, you all know that Ipsy's Glam bag never arrives on time here in Puerto Rico, making that part of why I lacked motivation & took so long to make this. Who want's to see March's glam bag on April? ...right? However, I did, and that's what counts, right!? *sweatdrops* 

The items I received this month were:
★NoTS: 28 Remedy Balancing Toner –  .3 oz Value $5
★OFRA Cosmetics: Green Go Eyeliner – FULL SIZE! Value $13
★NUDESTIX: Lip + Cheek Pencil in Mystic – .08 oz Value $8
★NYX Cosmetics: Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – FULL SIZE! Value $7
★Global Beauty Care: Dead Sea Wash Off Mask – 1 oz Value $2


Total Glam Bag Value
: $35★ // This has been the lowest value bag I've received so far but considering the bag costs only $10, I'd say It's still a good investment.


This was a fun thing to try, the Global Beauty Care: Dead Sea Wash Off Mask left my skin feeling soft, however I didn't noticed much difference on my pores. Which is kind of sad since I actually left in on my face for about an hour or so. I'm going to keep using it a couple of more times, since it brings a lot of product, which is actually a good thing before I actually decide if it works or not. 


There has been a little rave in the makeup community concerning this product and I finally understood why! The NYX Cosmetics: Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick is hella' pigmented. For such an affordable price I wouldn't have imagined it so. Oh, and it's laaaaaasting! I wouln't classify this as a waterproof lipstick like it suggests because it takes forever to dry but I guess if you have smaller lips, this wouldn't be a problem.


 I'm actually very exited I got this shade because I think this is such a neat product for everyday use! The NUDESTIX: Lip + Cheek Pencil in Mystic blends well however if you're not used to creamy face products you might not want to apply this on your cheeks. I do recommend this for people with a tanner skin color because I feel like it stands out way too much on lighter skin, unless you're into that don't mind me.

Even though I don't think I'll be using OFRA Cosmetics: Green Go Eyeliner that much, just because I rarely use green on my eyes or anywhere! It is a nice smooth and pigmented product that I actually liked a lot after swatching it. I haven't worn it yet, again because I don't even know what eye looks to do with this, so I can't tell if it's lasting or not.

The NoTS: 28 Remedy Balancing Toner was a nice little extra that I probably wont ever purchase since the retail price s almost $60! Need I remind you this is just a toner... It does absorb quickly and I do like how clean it leaves my face feeling but I just won't even let myself like this because the price is too much.

So here are the swatches for the previous products! I did it a little differently this time just for the sake of reducing the upload time on this post.

To be quite honest, I wasn't very impressed by this months bag. It has been the lowest valued bag so far and quite honestly, It shows. The only thing I really loved was the NUDESTIX & NYX lipstick. Other than that, I'm really hoping next month's bag delivers.

If you want to try out these monthly Glam Bags you can subscribe on Ipsy Here!
Also, when someone or a friend subscribes to the Glam Bag with your referral link you earn 250points, you can exchange these points for really nice rewards on their page. Which is really nice!
________________________________________________________________________________

Have a wonderful weekend, 
Thanks for all the support and positive feedback! 
~ RariMoon

Post a Comment

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.