Limecrime: Red VELVE-TIN ✿REVIEW✿

December 17, 2016

✿✿✿
Hello, kittens! ♡ 
I'm super excited with this one; Limecrime released their limited edition Velve-tins collection on Blackfriday & my insides died with excitement. Their Instagram was filled with little sneakpeaks and the packaging was the true selling point, at least for me! They're all so gorgeous. I got the rose tin one, which was actually a gift from my boyfriend. (Thank you for always spoiling me! ♡ ) And seriously tho, no regrets! 


The set contains 3 mini velvetines. Which actually are way smaller than I anticipated, like reaaaly small, in Jingle (a holiday red metallic), Sasha (toasted rose matte) and Red Rose (ruby red matte).

Right off the bat I could tell Red Rose was a more muted version of Beet It. If you're not sure which one this is you can also see swatches here: LIMECRIME: VENUSII PALETTE & VELVETINES COLLECTION ✿REVIEW✿. This one didn't really impress me since I really had high expectations on this one. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong and if you don't own Beet It you won't be as biased as me. I just really prefer Beet It over this one. Also, I don't know why it reminds me of True Love, from yet another collection, in photos or at least the ones I take! Bright side, this red wont make your teeth look yellow.

Sasha took the cake for me, why? I seriously had zero expectations on it. Maybe because I haven't been excited with Limecrime's latests releases. To be honest I'm not really into paying $20 for a nude lip, if you know what I'm saying? but let me tell you, Sasha looks so gorgeous. I think I may be having a change of heart...

Finally, Jingle, where do I even start? It's amazing and I absolutely adored this one. Photos don't do justice how amazing this color looks. I feel like I was running away from Limecrime's metallic line for the longest because they seemed a bit too, shiny? But no, this one at least, is foil like, soft and lasting.

The thing with Limecrime is that they really last forever on me. I get really sad whenever my friends get defective formulas on their order and I urge them to complain, forever, until they get the right one because I honestly believe they're the best thing. It's not too shocking in real life either. I wore this for a night out the other week and I swear it lasted until 6am. Talk about lasting, right?




Again, photos don't do justice and they always look so different depending on the filters, obviously! If you go over my Instagram you'll notice that the same shade looks different in 3 different photos. Crazy.
Also, since the bottles are so small I feel myself getting the full-size version of these. I seriously hope they release Jingle as a single because I seriously loved it.

If you want $5 off your first purchase you can use my Referal Link
I hope you all have a lovely weekend, don't forget to comment below with your thoughts!
Much love,
~RariMoon.

2 comments

  1. I think there is a single release of Jingle unless I confused with Rose anyway I like the tin roses collection but sadly I'm not a big fan of mini lipstick in general but it does make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red Rose's the one that's getting a single release sadly. ;-;
      & that's too bad, I adore these little minis. They're perfect for hoarding. Haha.

      Delete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.