Limecrime: HI-LITE in Blossoms ✿REVIEW✿

July 5, 2017


✿✿✿

Hello lovelies, welcome to Dripdrip

Today I'll be  reviewing my favorite makeup product of the season, the HI-LITE Blossoms palette; A Warm Gold, Lavender, and Sunset highlighters.  These are said to be inspired by  nature' s flowers. I must admit, it was love at first sight! Not only are all three shades magical, they are unlike any other highlighters out there. Trust me on this, I'm one of those picky girls that think all highlighting palettes nowadays look the same.

"Lime Crime products are PETA verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free. Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients. As part of the Leaping Bunny pledge,our suppliers also certify that no animal testing is ever performed at any point in our supply chain."

This palette retails for $38 for 7g of product. Which isn't bad at all when you compare it to other palettes that are the same price but only contain 4.5 grams. Plus, I don't think you'll ever need any other highlighting product after getting your hands on this. Unless, of course, you want to!

What I love most about this palette was the fact that the colors lean more to the warm side, making this perfect for my tanned skin. (Or any skin color actually!) I've previously comed across shades that are just too pale for me! Some of you are probably thinking, 'how can 'light' be too pale?' but trust me, it can. These shades give me a 'golden goddess glow' as opposed to those 'bright like a diamond' highlights.

They're so smooth and pigmented that they double as eye shadows. So far I haven't had any problem when it comes to blending, they even mix together well. Such a versatile product that last all day as a body shimmer, and even a lip topper. Perhaps as a lip topper the glimmer won't be as lasting if you eat and such, but it'll sure give any color a pop for the time being.

✿✿✿


If it's your first time ordering, you can use this link to get $5 off  your purchase! 
As always, thank you for all the love and support.
See you next Friday! 
~Natidí

Post a Comment

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.