Pusheen Box: Spring 2017 ✿REVIEW✿

July 26, 2017



✿ ✿ ✿

Hello, kittens and welcome to Dripdrip! 
It's the day you've all been waiting for, The Pusheen Spring box review!
Even though this is only my third box, (You can check the previous boxes here: Pusheen Box Reviews) this has proven to be my favorite subscription ever. Not only does this box 
offers first edition and Pusheen exclusives, everything's just too adorable! Aside from it being the 'Spring' box, it was also 'Party' themed! Everything in this box contains things to set the vibe at any event. 

It is a seasonal subscription box, which means you'll only get 4 boxes a year. You can learn more about this from their website: Pusheen Box. The quarterly plan's a total of $49.95 and it gets processed the 15th of the first month of the next shipping cycle.

Now, onward on reviewing the goodies! 

This month contained a total of eight (10) spring-themed items which are all Pusheen box exclusives.


✧ 
✧ 
✧ 

✧ The first thing we have is this cute Pusheen shirt, with party hats and musical notes! Definitely one of my favorite items from the box. I love the color, and it fits comfortably too! Which is one thing I've noticed, the clothing doesn't run small.

Now, would it really be the Pusheen subscription box without a figure? Nope, it's already a staple! These figures are such good quality too. They are made from vinyl so you know they're made to last.
I love the little bunny ears too! Seriously guys, bear with me. This is going to be one of those, 'It's useless and probably will take up more unnecessary space in your house/room but does it matter, it's sooo cute!' type of review! 


I'm so heartbroken with this! While I was so thrilled to be receiving a Pusheen shaped speaker, the quality of the audio isn't so great.  It's great to take around with you since the battery actually lasts a decent amount of time! I just wish I could turn up the volume of this times a billion. 



This bottle opener has a magnet on the back part so you can place it in your fridge! It's adorable times a billion, however, I ended up giving this to my boyfriend since he works at a rest. and will actually use this much more than me. I hardly, almost never, have to open bottles.  



This bento is everything! It's spacious so that you can actually fill it with food and not stay hungry afterward. I mean, that has been my past experience with bentos. Usually, giving up functionality for cuteness? Thankfully this wasn't the case. Kinda' hate that the band covers Pusheen's face but that's just a minor detail, I mean I don't want to spill my food so def. not complaining. 



✧ I wish these weren't made from plastic since I feel I'm going to somehow manage to break them and they're too cute for that! This definitely complements the bento, that's for sure. A bit tricky to store, but again, I'm no stranger to cuteness beating functionality! 



Okay, let's take a moment to appreciate this precious item! A Pusheen selfie stick! *Throws Confetti* You just plug it in and snap! No need for Bluetooth or anything since it comes with a cord for your phone. This may bother a some, but I can only imagine people whose phone's Bluetooth isn't working. I don't mind this one bit! 


You know your next party is going to be the cutest thing with this banner hanging across the table or window, or wherever! I haven't used it yet, but I did open it to see its length thinking it wouldn't  take much space but it does!  



So, now that you're all set for the party and have that Pusheen selfie stick ready, these cute photo props will be your best friend! I mean, you can never go wrong with cute macarons in the middle of your selfie! 



 Last but not least, Pusheen balloons! These are so adorable! I've been blowing them up randomly and putting them all over my room. Sadly, something always manages to pop them. They come in pink, gray and teal. The constant colors in this box. However, the gray ones are by far my favorites!

✿ ✿ ✿

Will I be able to describe Pusheen related items properly?
Instead of using the word adorable or cute every six words? The world may never know!
Stay tuned for Friday's post! As always, thanks for all the love and support! 

~ Natidí

Post a Comment

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.