IPSY: Snow Globe - December 2017 ✿REVIEW✿

March 2, 2018

✿ ✿ ✿



Hello kittens and welcome back to Dripdrip!
Today I'll continue reviewing belated glam bags. I'm finally catching up, only two bags left to review! Anyways, this was the December Snow Globe one. The bag itself's cute, well at least when you compare it to other bags that is. Not my favorite but way better than the previous one.
Oh, and I should add that the products weren't to my preference either. 


This bag contained:
⋆ SON & PARK: Beauty Water - $2.60
⋆ NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP: Faux Blacks Eyeliner in Black Olive - $4
⋆ RIMMEL LONDON: Stay Matte Primer - $6.47
⋆ LUXIE BEAUTY: Precision Shader Onyx Brush 239 - $14
⋆ TRÈSTIQUE: Mini Brow Pencil in Americano or Espresso - $10


Total glam bag value: $37.07!

⋆  This eyeliner by NYX is in black olive. Not my cup of tea but it's a great pigmented eyeliner and it's actually very lasting. I'm probably not going to be using this often, but hey you never know when you're going to need a dark green eyeliner, right?
 ⋆ I like this brand and their products. TRÈSTIQUE is actually quite affordable! I really like this brow pencil though I wish it was a bit darker. This is perfect for those everyday makeup looks, however, I'd need a more pigmented product if I were actually doing a 'look', you know what I'm saying? Regardless, I've been using this often and would even purchase it if they had a darker brown in their store.
 ⋆ Guys, I hate primers! They are one of those products that if I already have one, I don't need any more like ever. I can't really test how matte this primer really is since all my face products are matte. Though I must admit, I didn't get as oily as I usually do when I wore this a couple of times. Nowadays I switch between the Fenty Primer and this one since, hey I already have it now, and I feel this works better in the sense that it actually lock in your moisturizer and doesn't make your foundation break under it.
-
 ⋆ Well, umm... This is a cleansing water that's pretty hyped up since it's actually a Korean brand HOWEVER  I literally saw nor felt any difference. Some people claim this as a holy grail for them and I'm sorry but this literally did nothing for my face. It didn't even remove my makeup properly and also, I kinda ran out of it the third time using it, so???
⋆ Finally, Luxie brushes are my favorite. They're affordable, and they have never given me any trouble when using. This one isn't the usual pink color but hey, it still works! It's great for packing color and I believe that they're very lasting since one of the ones I own have broken!  

✿ ✿ ✿

If any of you want to try this monthly bag you can subscribe to Ipsy Here! ♡ 
When a friend subscribes to the Glam Bag using your referral link you earn 250points, which you can exchange for really nice rewards on their page!
Hopefully, you all will have better luck than me next month! 
As always, much love and thanks for reading!  
~ Natidí ♡

1 comment

  1. OMG, I totally feel you about the beauty water. Everyone raves about it but I can't see a difference either!

    Junniku blog!~

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.