Ipsy: Good Vibes Only August - 2017 ✿REVIEW✿

December 15, 2017

✿ ✿ ✿


Hey kittens, welcome back to Dripdrip!
I bet you probably thought I had unsubscribed from Ipsy, right!? Wrong! I don't know, I just felt my blog was getting filled up with just Ipsy bag reviews so I decided to take a small break until the other content went up first... but at this point, I've realized I'm way behind! August glam back review on Dencember, haha. The important part of this are the product reviews anyways and not the bag itself, so yeah! Here it goes ~

This month I received:
FORMULA 10.0.6: Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask - $2
Hey Honey Come Clean: Propolis & Minerals Facial Scrub - $5
theBalm Voyage Vol. 2 Eyeshadow in Willkommen - $2
SERAPHINE BOTANICALS: LIQUID COAL WATERPROOF LIQUID LINER - $22
Firma Beauty:103 Angled Contour Brush - $14.99

Total Glambag Value: $ 45.99! 


☆ I hadn't tried this brand before but gosh I did love this mud mask. So much that I went out and bought their face peel too! Anyways, as you could already tell, I've been using it pretty often. It's a bit strong, but I like that it is since I know it's working. I wear makeup often, so it's really nice to have something that removes all the dirt clogged up.

☆ So, you know the drill! Adore getting brushes on my Ipsy bag because it just feels like I instantly got my money worth and they're full sized! Why are makeup brushes so expensive lately? There isn't much I can really say about this, it picks up product well and it blends nicely. I don't have many contouring brushes that I like, they're either too small or too rough? but this one's just right so I've been reaching for this almost everytime. 

☆ This came just in time, I was running out of 'Kat Von D's black eyeliner in trooper. Which btw, is hella pricey for an eyeliner! Been desperately looking for a dupe and this eyeliner came close. Only thing is, I diskliked is that it dries up pretty fast! I had been using it for a month and then just one day, I died? The thing is it hadn't ran out because when I'd use it on my hand I'd still have ink. Weird. Maybe as a quick fix, I'd recommend it.

☆ theBalm eyeshadows are really smooth and pigment. This shade specifically isn't my cup of tea. I already own something similar colors already. They're very affordable, so if you need a good pigmented shadows that effortlessly blend go for this brand! 

☆ This scrub is soooooo good! For real. Honey is really nice for your complexion and the scrub in this isn't too abrasive. It's been a couple of months and I still have a teensy bit left and I'm kinda; sad since the full size's a bit pricey. 

✿ ✿ ✿

If any of you want to try this monthly bag you can subscribe to Ipsy Here! ♡ 
When a friend subscribes to the Glam Bag using your referral link you earn 250points, which you can exchange for really nice rewards on their page!

~ Natidí

Post a Comment

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.