Ipsy: ALL YOU - November 2017 ✿REVIEW✿

February 16, 2018


✿ ✿ ✿

Hey kittens, welcome back to Dripdrip!
Today I'll continue posting belated glam bag reviews! Hopefully, I'll catch up soon. 

This bag wasn't very exiting, I didn't like the design at all. Perhaps if I had gotten the mustard one I would had been a bit happier? This glambag came in two variations, sadly I got the one I didn't like.

This bag contained:
⋆ CLARK'S BOTANICALS: Deep Moisture Mask - $6.35
⋆ CODAGE PARIS: Scrubbing Cream - $18.76
⋆ BENEFIT COSMETICS: They're Real! Mascara Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara - $12
⋆ CROWN BRUSH: C141 Small Chisel Brush - $5.69
⋆ TARTE: Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Feisty - $4.79

Total Glam bag value: $47.59 !

⋆ I always write on my Ipsy reviews that I love receiving brushes. It just makes me feel like my monthly $10 are worth it. This month wasn't an exception. This small chisel brush is not small at all! I like using this to apply brush and also blend my contour, it works really well on my face. It's also an affordable item if you want to get your hands on this since it retails for less than $6!
⋆ Gosh... I will never run away from receiving mascaras now will I? These are really well known. Everyone loves this brand and this specific mascara. Personally, I don't get it? It works well and it is dark enough but to be honest, it wasn't life changing but let's be honest... there hasn't been a mascara that has ever hanged my life... yet? Also, I think it's a bit clumpy, but maybe that's just me.
⋆ This deep moisture mask by Clark's botanical is so good and I am very upset that it's running out since this is a very pricey item! It works wonders and it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy at all. My skin literally absorbs everything. Here's a quick story, I've been having the nastiest of allergies lately and my nose was peeling from all the rubbing on my nose so hard with tissue paper. Using this practically stopped my nose from peeling! All I did was apply it on my nose area and in two days my skin was like new! Definitely recommend.
⋆ Tarte blushes are my favorite! This one's in Feisty. They're warm and pigment. They also blend so nicely with any foundation or whatever you're using. I have a couple of sample sized ones, and they haven't hit pan yet. I think they last forever!  They're a bit pricey, but I honestly think they're worth the investment.
⋆ This scrubbing cream is made with small rice particles! It's very gentle on the face and not harsh at all. Trust me, I've tried harsh ones! however, this is not my favorite but it's honestly not bad. 


✿ ✿ ✿


If any of you want to try this monthly bag you can subscribe to Ipsy Here! ♡ 
When a friend subscribes to the Glam Bag using your referral link you earn 250points, which you can exchange for really nice rewards on their page!
See you on Tuesday lovelies! 
~ Natidí ♡

1 comment

  1. KBC head office number, Kbc lottery,Kbc lottery winner 2022,
    Kbc lottery number,Kbc online lottery winner,
    Kbc lottery winner,Kbc helpline number,
    Kbc head office whatsapp number, KBC manager number,
    KBC manager name, Kbc check lottery,
    kbc manager akash verma, kbc manager rana pratap singh,

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.