IV. WEEKLY SPREAD ☼

November 9, 2015


Hello kittens! ♡  It has been nearly almost a year since my last weekly spread post. I can't believe it has really been that long. I've never been so great at keeping track of time... Back then, my blog was a little more personal. I wasn't as consistent with my product reviews and my life was at a standstill, not that I was aware of this. After much consideration, mix with a few inner battles I decided to bring this little niche back into my blog. Why? because it makes me happy.
Reading my own cards, even if it does bring a few setbacks, puts me at ease most of the time. I makes me feel as if I'm protecting myself from any harm to come, or enlightening me in some peculiar way. It makes things a bit more personal. Books about psychic energy, divination, and even metaphysical theories about life in general intrigue me to the fullest. As far as Tarot cards goes, as I had mentioned this before on older posts, I am not a  psychic or tarot reader, nor do I wish to pose as one. Though one day I do wish my skills improve to the point that I feel confident reading someone's spread! I hope these post help any beginner in some way & for those with a bit more knowledge in the subject that wish to share their views on my interpretations, please do! Also, If you do wish to know more about these magical things I encourage you to visit my dear friend Mónica Laura from SamhainMoon. She always serves as an inspiration when it comes to these topics and the reason why I started doing weekly spreads in the first place!

✧ ✧ ✧


Little things that are happening worth mentioning~ 
I'm consistently going to Planet Fitness again, going to get back my baby abs!  Also, my agenda is imploding with deadlines. This is the final month of the semester! I'm really looking forward on purchasing a new agenda for 2016 but I'm still not convinced with those overpriced ones. If anyone knows of really cute inexpensive ones, please share! ♡ 



✩ Monday- Five of Pentacles
This card, the very first one I drew, really struck home because it represents so accurately my current situation. Financially and emotionally. Ironically, it made me happy to 'start' my week with this card because to be honest, It really reminded me & confirmed why I decided to do this again.
"You are in desperate need of support and comfort from those who actually care."

✩ Tuesday- Seven of Pentacles
"This card shows that you have a strong desire to invest in those things that will provide long-term benefit."  Considering my current inner battles, this proves that I'm really putting my hear into everything I do. 

✩ Wendesday- Ace of Chalice:
I was a bit confused with this one, for the meaning I got revolved more around starting a new relationship? So I decided to interpret this as the start of new friendship, or Intellectual project that will bring me joy... It's still a positive card regardless, I'm looking forward to this day. Let's see what happens!

✩ Thursday- XI Justice (Reversed): 
"You may be biased or unfairly judging others, failing to seek out the truth or a balanced perspective. Your opinions are biased and have been swayed by others. Be mindful of how you judge or criticize others and ensure that you have a balanced view before you go swinging the sword of justice!" 
I'm too judgmental with almost everything. Perhaps this card is telling me to slow down and not jump to conclusions like I mostly do.  


✩ Friday- Knight of Chalices (Reverse):
"The Knight of Cups reversed allows his emotions to control his life too much."  Well, it *is* my pms week, I'm allowed to be a little overly emotional right? Even the cards can tell, gosh! At least I'm acknowledging it and will take proper actions.

✩ Saturday- The Stars (Reversed) :
"The reversed Star suggests you identify what is making you feel discouraged or overwhelmed and work on moving past these issues." I have been indeed feeling discouraged before even decided do this weekly spread. Perhaps certain events will occur that will discourage me throughout the week?

✩ Sunday- The High Priestess (Reversed):
"It is as though your intuition is calling out to you but for some reason you have switched off and are no longer really listening to what your subconscious is trying to tell you."

✧ ✧ ✧

Overall, by the end of the week I will probably start doubting myself  and feel a bit discouraged (With college, friends, ???, etc.) that's why I need to do a bit of soul searching, find my inner peace again. As silly as it sounds. I'm looking forward to this week, regardless. I feel like I need to get out of this little roller coaster of emotion and get a firmer grip on myself. I will not stress over the silly little things so much. On wards!  ♥
I wish you all a wonderful Week!
~ Rari Moon

6 comments

  1. Oh my god! your cards are so beautiful! I don't know how to read tarot but I imagine it's so fun!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so pretty ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the mention!

    It's so great to see you still trying. I really like that you tie it all in at the end. Keep going!

    Let me know if you ever have questions.

    ♡♡ Leelah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a lovely post to read, dear. :) I hope next week goes a little better for you - although not every day is a good day, there is something good in every day. :) Someone said that to me once and it's helped me ever since. :)

    By the way, I'm not superstitious and I don't really believe in tarot cards, but my mum went to see a fortune teller who used tarot cards when she was a teenager. The fortune teller told her that she was going to have two children, daughter and son, and that the daughter would be born first. She told her that she'd marry and then divorce, and then marry again. She also said that the name of her husband would be five letters long. And you know what, ALL of that turned out to be true! I know it's probs just coincidence, but still! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool! I need to get a set of cards :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to learn to read tarrot cards. I have some that I've had for 20+ years, but never learned how to read them. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now. Both nail polishes that I had on are actually old. The magnetic polish, my hubby got me last year for X-mas. The other polish the CQ is probably 3 or 4 years old. I love nail polish & make up.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.