Kat Von D - Monarch Eyeshadow Palette ✿REVIEW✿

November 15, 2015

✿ ✿ ✿
Hello kitties,
I hope you've all been having a wonderful weekend ! As for me, I've been having a rough week as some of you that follow me on Twitter or personally know me, may already know. It's a little tough for me keeping track of all my deadlines, while saving up for Christmas, & still make time to enjoy myself. Still, today I'll be reviewing this jaw-dropping work of art by palette by one of my most adored Tattoo Artist Kat Von D. I've been wanting this pallet ever since my best friend did wonders on me with it, for the Katy Perry concert. Maybe a little bit before that. It was on my "things I need but won't die without list". Sadly, I never did get the chance to purchase the palette. Not until my heavenly-sent, insanely patient & overly supportive boyfriend, in his attempt to cheer me up, surprised my with this gift and,
I died. ♡ ♡ (I adore you so much!) Anyways! Moving on a bit and into the review itself.
The Monarch Eyeshadow Palette is a true  work of art! It was inspired by the colorful wings of a monarch butterfly. It has so many little details, even the names of the eyeshadows are incredible. I giggled with a few. It's a warm palette, so if you're into blues this one is not for youMaybe try the Chrysalis Eyeshadow Palette





The colors are so bright and pigmented! It made me a bit sad it didn't bring more warm golden colors because the first three are simply wonderful.

At the top you have three neutral "base" colors. Which are all  amazing! It is so hard, for me, to find really nice base colors. It wasn't until recent my best friend gave me a quick lesson on doing your eyeshadow and taught me the importance of base colors when blending. Thanks to her giving me the knowledge, it completely changed the way I do my makeup now.

Underneath each base shade are three brighter "accent" shades. Which include a mixture of matte and shimmery colors. The concept was to make an eye look with each set of three but you can most definitely mix and match them !

Swatches






✿ ✿ ✿



This is the final result after trying out the palette for the very first time! I will most definitely use this palette so much now. I feel it's so versatile for everyday looks but then again, that's why I love warm colors so much. I also used the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita here, and the liquid eyeliner in Trooper. I'm exited to have this little treasure in my collection now & will keep on playing with the colors through the week! Stay tuned for many selfies on my Instagram!

| Kat Von D - Monarch Eyeshadow Palette - ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ |

________________________________________________________________________________


Do you own/love/want other Kat Von D products? Which are your favorites? 
Please share & recommend your favorites! It'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on these products! 
 Have an awesome week lovelies.  
Much love ~ ♡ ♡ 
~ RariMoon 

19 comments

  1. Your photos for this palette are so pretty. I think the concept and colours suit your style so much! Specially the shade called Wrath. ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, your comment made me so happy! Thank you Uvitahh~ ❤ ❤ ❤
      & yes, Wrath was my favorite out of them all. :' 3

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colors!! I never tried a K.von make up... >o<

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute!!!! *3* the shadows are beautiful! you notice that they are very pigmented. Do you know if they sell in Mexico?
    xoxo

    Dream in Colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤ Aw, thank you! You can check in: http://www.sephora.com ; It has international shipping so I'm pretty sure they do! : D

      Delete
  4. woooow so cool *-*
    Lovely eyeshadow palete!
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. envidia de la mas fea jajajajajaja
    un beso guapa!

    cynabmakeup.blogspot.cl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love the detail she puts into her collections. The colors are lovely! Look beautiful on you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful palette~! The colors are amazing <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous palette. I have yet to try any of her eyeshadows but I have heard noting but amazing things.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous is this palette?! I love the packaging and all the colours. :) <3 Never tried anything from Kat Von D but her makeup products have amazing reviews! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is such a pretty palette from inside and out! I think I might just get this. Thanks for sharing, pretty girly. <3

    http://orcmilk.org

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.