KVD: Alchemist Holographic Palette ✿REVIEW✿

February 8, 2017


✿ ✿ ✿
Hello, kittens!
I am assuming you have arrived here today because you're probably curious about the glorious Alchemist Holographic Palette by Kat Von D, and let me tell you the wonderful rumors are all true!


It's a versatile palette that you can literally use everywhere and anywhere on your face; On the lids, on the lips and even as a highlight! Their formula "features DoubleDimension Technology: 360° refractive pearls dipped in a prismatic coating..." as stated on their website. They can be used the by themselves or on top of other colors to give them magic powers! 


Right off the bat, I can tell you the packaging is simply majestic. This has to be my favorite piece in my entire makeup collection. You can just stare at it for hours!
My only observation is that the pods are so small. Mind you this was actually a gift from my boyfriend which I'm endlessly grateful! but this palette retails fo $32 dollars minus the shipping or taxes, so maybe I was just expecting a lot more product for the price? However, I don't mind because this is so pigmented that I doubt I'll ever hit pan!

I decided to try the swatches on a Berlin. Which is one of my favorite  KatVonD lipstick actually, it's the one I mostly use on the daily. So on the photo below, you'll see the Alchemist palette swatches and swatches on top of Berlin.

I notice they're powdery, in the sense that they have a lot of kickback but then again, It could be the brush I used. They do apply better with your finger but then again, I really need to get new brushes ASAP because I've been having this same issues with other products... Have any of you ever experienced this with their brushed? They just won't grab enough products no matter how hard you brush? Oh well. If you lovelies have any recommendations on brushes please let me know in the comments below! 


           
♡  ♡  ♡



Here's the quick look I did using {blue} saphyre on the inner corner of my eyes and highlight points, like cheeks, nose and brow bone.
I can't wait to play with all the other colors and get out of my confort zone when it comes to makeup looks. Hence why I decided to try a cooler look today. To be honest Opal's my favorite but that's no surprise since it's a lovely pink!

Anyways, that's it for today! It's mid week so I hope you're all surviving! Remember, it gets better.
Love always and see you'all in my next post, hopefully! 
 ~Natidí.


2 comments

  1. Your cool look has me 😍😍😍
    I begrudgingly decided to pass on this palette, but it looks so useful. A sprinkle of shadow over a matte lip, and it activates unicorn mode!

    Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this looks stunning! I don't know when i'll ever be able to wear the products on myself (i dont go out a lot lol) but if the time comes i'm definitely going to consider this product! nice post x

    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.