Limecrime: Dreamgirl Bundle ✿REVIEW✿

February 15, 2017

✿ ✿ ✿


Hello, kittens!
I hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day yesterday! Hopefully, you were able to spend it with your friends and loved ones. If not, well that's okay! Hoping you still had an awesome day. This is a holiday I really enjoy, maybe it's the 50% off candy the very next day, because yes! But more so for the awesome Valentine motif everythings companies launch. Not only are they usually red and pink themed, which are my favorite colors. They are also flower and glitter filled too!  

Limecrime launched their beautiful Dreamgirl bundle which includes 3 full-sized shades:
'Dreamgirl' Velvetine - deep cranberry
✧ 'Red Hot' Velvetine - metallic cherry red
'Cheap Thrill' Diamond Crusher (lip topper) - sunset/rose shift


Like all Limecrime products, these are "PETA verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free." 
Their Velvetines are liquid lipsticks that apply smoothly and have an amazing lasting power. Until this day I've never encountered better liquid lipsticks and with their vast range of colors. If you want a more in-depth review on their performance, you can check my other previous Velvetines reviews posts on the blog here: Velvetines Reviews ♡

These colors are all too gorgeous to describe! The Lipstick that I was most curious out of the bundle was the Diamon Crusher: 'Cheap Thrills'. They had released this line a while back, but I don't know why they never really called for my attention. Maybe because I thought they'd be too bright for daily wear or too sheer?  and guess what, I was right! At least 'Cheap Thrill' it, to the point that I might just have to wear this for night time looks, or maybe more editorial looks?  Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful. Just too overwhelming for me.
Also, they're a mess as lip toppers. Which is what they were intended for.

You can see the photo swatches I posted below that I applied it on top of the already applied and dried Velvetine. Wha a mess. As if you couldn't already tell in the photo! Hah. It was just so hard to get an even coat... and it took forever to dry.
The end result's beautiful but, I guess I'd rather just wear it with lighter colors and not these intense ones. Maybe I'll make a further post trying this with other much lighter Velvetines. Would you guys like that?





My favorite was Red Hot. I swear their metallics are stealing my heart. It's such a unique shade of red! To be honest, I've read really bad reviews about these Metallic Velvetines, hence why I haven't taken the plunge to make a huge order. However this one and the other one I own, Jingle are just so good and lasting! Seriously no complaints here.

Anyways, There you have it. I hope you all enjoyed my quick review. When it comes to Velvetines I feel that they're always so consistent with their formula that I basically just need to try and swatch them for you all and if something's really bad, it'll be more than obvious!
If you want $5 off your next order you can use this link: 
$5 OFF
Have a wonderful week, good vibes forever!
~Natidí

2 comments

  1. Every single shade looks amazing! Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be nice! Bloglovin's the one I use the most. ♡

      Delete

★ Instagrams ★

© ドリップドリップ !♡. Design by FCD.